Sunday, April 3, 2011

Granny and Sir . . . yeah!!!!

Granny giving Jonah a bottle.
 At the end of Feb my parents came to Oregon for a visit. 
We spent the first part of the visit at the coast where we hunkered down for a pretty big storm with 70+ mile per hour winds. Needless to say that put Jonah's sleeping through the night to an end, but it is worth it to be on the coast. 
The rest of the time was spent enjoying and getting to know Salem. I also cooked my first turkey dinner with a lot of help from my mom. It turned out great!
My dad and I attended an infant  massage class together and Jonah has been reaping the rewards ever since.
I think the highlight for all of us was hearing Jonah's laughter. He giggles so much when you change his diaper. 
Thanks for the visit mom and dad (granny and sir to Jonah). 
We love you!
Sir and Jonah waiting out the storm.


Jonah and Granny

Our lunch with the Erkkila's in Corvallis

Out for a walk at a park in Salem

Sunshine on our back deck (we can't wait for summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment