Friday, June 24, 2011

April Showers


I wrote this draft forever ago. Now I guess I can finally post it!
As I look back over the month of April the theme of home pops up again and again. It takes time. (we do still feel a bit "lost" both literally and figuratively from time to time). I think that sense of home(ish) comes from us finding some fun places to get coffee when we walk downtown on Sundays. We have also had the opportunity to meet some of our neighbors now that the rain is falling slightly less. I have also joined two mom's groups. Hearing other about other mom's ups and downs has really helped me feel more at "home" as a mom.
Jonah posing as Rugby Man

The Godfather and Alex come to visit






Breakfast with Aunt Kelsi in Hood River
In April we got to go for a weekend to visit Kelsi. The highlight was getting to eat a hand dipped corn dog.

Papa and Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment