Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fall in Paradise

 I love fall with my whole heart.
Here are some photos that seem to me to capture the spirit of the season just right. (To me it is a season of eating caramel apples, tasting wine, wearing your down coat for the first time, smelling the snow on the wind, and hiking.)
Family photo hiking to my favorite fall Aspen grove.

 In early November we had a visit from Kyle's parents too!
We loved having them and sharing some of our favorite spots around the lake with them. We also went wine tasting on the top of Mt. Akum there was a great view and yummy wine too. I got to go for a day of shopping in Reno with Ellie and John stayed home with Jonah. It was a treat for all.

We reconnected with our dear friends Noah and Amy and got to meet their little Emma!


I have to say that this year I felt a lot of pressure about the whole Halloween costume, but did not feel creative enough to make a costume for any of us. Luckily Ellie was inspired by a dog costume she found and picked it up for Jonah. The dog costume was fitting because Jonah LOVES dogs! He is pictured here with Autumn as Wonder Woman, Spencer as a Chef, and Cristi as Wonder Woman 2. We went trick-or-treating in a near by neighborhood. The best thing about Halloween was watching Autumn's excitement as she ran back from the first house shouting, "daddy, they gave me candy!" Kyle's sparkly shirt was the second best thing about Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment